The Sunday Times annual guide to the top 100 restaurants in the UK.
The Dish, featuring The Sunday Times annual guide to the top 100 restaurants in the UK has recently been published. The line-up of judges determining the restaurants making it on to the top 100 list include;
- Jamie Oliver Chef campaigner and Sunday Times columnist
- Nick Jones Founder and chief executive of the global group of Soho House clubs and restaurants
- AA Gill The late Sunday Times critic, author and journalist
- Antonio Carluccio Chef and writer who has run both exclusive and chain restaurants
- Bee Wilson Author of six acclaimed books about food
- Florence Knight Chef and Sunday Times columnist
- Lisa Markwell Food critic and trainee chef
- Damian Barr Writer and bon viveur
- Lenka Sedlackova MW One of only 353 masters of wine in the world
- The Dish team Laurel Ives, (editor), Francesca Angelini (deputy editor), Karen Robinson (supplements editor), Rachel Walker (reviews editor). Writers: Bruce Millar and Oliver Thring
You can see the full interactive guide on the Times website if you click here.
Congratulations to our customers who have made it into the top 100 including;